Job: Business Development Manager (Aarhus)
- Salesforce CRM, Digital Solutions, Sales, Marketing
Do your friends and colleagues tell you that you are very entrepreneurial? Do you have experience in navigating in small and large organizations and thrive in such a setting? Do have a good business understanding and take interest in technical matters? Does it energize you to work closely with other people? Do you enjoy helping companies to improve their sales, marketing and service processing and performance due to our great solutions and service? If you can say “yes” to these questions we will be excited to receive your application.
The success of TURNER & KO depends on continuously securing happy customers and good contracts for our project development team and securing a future growth platform. A key element in securing this is ensuring that we continuously have the strongest possible opportunity pipeline.
Your commercial work consists of business development and account management, and you will have wide opportunities to develop sales and gain valuable commercial experience. For the right person you can become our new team Manager of the Business Development Department.
This position offers a broad range of collaboration with the multiple people involved in a sales and project, and securing project contracts. You will work together with people involved in developing and delivery of IT projects and the clients business people. This position is a unique opportunity to colllaborate with many people.
As our new Business Development Manager you will report to the CEO and you will join our newly established department for Business Development – a unit with dynamic people and high aspirations. We want to make TURNER & KO the most innovative CRM and digital contractor in the industry by setting new standards for ourselves and the company every day. You will work closely with the CEO and your colleagues in the project team.
You will be part of a truly international and small consulting company with the best technical CRM and digitalization know-how in the market. We expect high growth rate in the coming years, so you have the possibility to become part our success. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will be located at our Aarhus office. See our office location on Google Map.
As Business Development Manager you will:
• Develop pipeline, close new contracts and develop business with clients.
• Lead highly uncertain, complex, technical and commercial CRM and digital projects in an environment with multiple stakeholder and multiple development teams.
• Be the single point of accountability for the success of business development projects and a single point of authority for related decisions and reporting to steering committees.
• Participate in identifying, screening, evaluating and developing business development projects and lead them to success.
• Monitor and identify any threats to projects due to lack of progress with effective and timely remedial actions.
• Develop recommendations for attractiveness of project investments and recommendations on business plan and budget.
• Ensure that economic and business assessments are made and continuously followed up on to ensure business case viability.
• Be responsible for ensuring alignment between all stakeholders, externally as well as internally
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a strong Project Manager with commercial and financial capabilities along with an ability to understand customer pain points and acquiring business acumen.
You are a strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills. You maintain a strategic and holistic view, solution mindset, structured approach, great inter-personal skills and the ability to keep calm even in a high paced environment.
Looking forward to hear from you. Please send your short application and resume latest by June 23rd 2017 to email@example.com for the attention of CEO Finn Harreby Jepsen at TURNER & KO ApS Copenhagen K.
TURNER & KO ApS (East - headoffice)
DK-1270 Copenhagen K
TURNER & KO ApS (West)
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Tel. +45 7070 1036