Salesforce CRM and Process Optimization Case - Berlingske Media
The Berlingske Media reports increased efficiency and increase in sales from the turn-around and process optimization project.
- Berlingske Media produce print and digital services, and needed to become more effective and increase sales.
- Due to increasing competition in the market they needed to change focus fast.
- They had to build a customer centric organisation that could focus more on customers needs and behaviour.
- There was lack of customer service and knowledge about the customers was not structured well.
- IT infrastructure could be better.
- Berlingske Media choose TURNER & KO to challenge their excising procedures, applications, management and employees.
- Through analysis of the organisation and workshops with key players in all divisions we looked into business and IT processes through the customer lifecycle.
- We suggested a turn-around plan showing exact effect, value and increase in turnover.
- The new strategic plan was approved by the top management.
- New IT application such as Salesforce CRM and processes were implemented over the following three month.
- Value of time saved in processes and customer handling equal to 8% of turnover yearly.
- Increase in efficiency and more time for real sales 35%.
- Increase in turnover 10% per year.
- Increase in customer satisfaction value from 62% to 95%.
- Higher mobility and easy access to create quote and sales in real time.
- Smart intelligent real time quote calculations and selection between more than 10.000 add combinations.
Copyright - TURNER & KO Copenhagen - www.turnerko.dk