Salesforce CRM Case - GN Resound (3.000 employees)
GN Resound reports increased service and more efficient sales management with Salesforce CRM.
- GN Resound, a global leader in hearing aids, needed a global CRM solution to support its service, sales and marketing efforts.
- The organization was primarily using Microsoft CRM, Outlook and Excel for customer handling.
- The global organisation needed a more efficent and common platform across 25 countries as they did not have a common platform.
- GN Resound needed centralization of data in a global CRM solution that could help global cooperation and reporting in realtime.
- After evaluating all leading CRM systems, GN Resound choose Salesforce CRM Enterprise Edition.
- Salesforce CRM help GN Resound manage sales processes, partners, customers, pipeline local and global, automate business processes, marketing processes and campaigns.
- With help from consultants and developers from TURNER & KO, the Salesforce CRM solution has been implemented to 800 users in 25 countries.
- Over time support and uptimization have been done by our consultants and developers.
- GN Resound has increased their sales and marketing processes which has given customers better service.
- Realtime customer data available to the global sales and service team gives correct communication.
- The global sales teams have now visibility of sales activities and better forecast prediction.
Read more about Salesforce CRM.
Copyright - TURNER & KO Copenhagen - www.turnerko.dk